304Kustomz Car Club and Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NEWBIE

4 posters

Go down

The NEWBIE Empty The NEWBIE

Post by blazinbucket89 Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:36 am

Hi everyone my name is sam i am currently living in woodsboro Md but am moving back home to martinsburg in march i rides i currently own are 89 s10 blazer 2dr 4wd that has been converted to Awd lowered with crown suspension 3in drop keys in the front 4 jn blocks in the rear my truck runs the front rear and transfer case from a 92 astro van awd and the rear is from an 99 ford explorer its an 8.8 with lsd truck rides on 18x8.5 black powdercoated corvette grand sport wheels with a 245 45 18 tire as of now the truck is satan black but is going to be painted in the future my other car is a 2011 ford fusion sel repid spec lowred 2 in running the stock wheels with 20mm offset spacers custom catback exhaust tented tails leds everywhere thinks for the add as jason lewis already knows im not afraid to travel and i hope to meet alot of you guys this upcoming show season
blazinbucket89
blazinbucket89

Back to top Go down

The NEWBIE Empty Re: The NEWBIE

Post by MotownG5 Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:12 am

Very nice man. Love to see that blazer in person. You're more than welcome to come out when you can. Welcome to the site, glad to have you.
MotownG5
MotownG5
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cavyman17 Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:32 pm

Welcome to the site

cavyman17

Back to top Go down

Post by BlobeyeSTi Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:04 pm

Welcome to the site!