304Kustomz Car Club and Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New guy. Bluefield/Princeton Region.

3 posters

Go down

New guy. Bluefield/Princeton Region. Empty New guy. Bluefield/Princeton Region.

Post by mike_bates Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:31 am

Whats up, my name is Mike Bates. I am a college student at Bluefield State College in Bluefield WV. I have a Z33 with a LS3 engine with T56 tranny. I was in the Air Force for 4 years active duty and the last two years as a Reservist (Federal status). I lived in Seattle for 4 years and have spent a lot of time around drift cars and Formula D during my tenure out there in WA. I am a Dolphins fan first and Seahawks supporter second...lol I will upload pics of my build, which is almost finished in the "Build" thread. Thanks.

[img]New guy. Bluefield/Princeton Region. White_10[/img]

Last edited by mike_bates on Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot pic of my car)
mike_bates
mike_bates

Back to top Go down

New guy. Bluefield/Princeton Region. Empty Re: New guy. Bluefield/Princeton Region.

Post by MotownG5 Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:06 pm

very nice! and welcome to the site man. glad to have you here. I already checked out the build page, absolutely awesome
MotownG5
MotownG5
Admin

Back to top Go down

New guy. Bluefield/Princeton Region. Empty Re: New guy. Bluefield/Princeton Region.

Post by BIGDADDYWEST Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:41 am

Very nice ride man!!!
BIGDADDYWEST
BIGDADDYWEST

Back to top Go down

Post by mike_bates Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:39 am

Thank you gentlemen, I appreciate it.
mike_bates
mike_bates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum