304Kustomz Car Club and Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mitch - '93 Toyota MR2, '13 500 Abarth

Go down

Mitch - '93 Toyota MR2, '13 500 Abarth Empty Mitch - '93 Toyota MR2, '13 500 Abarth

Post by Mr2.mitch Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:35 pm

Hi everyone. My name is Mitch. I currently live in Erie, Pa. and work for a manufacturing corporation doing marketing and public relations. Went to college down near Morgantown and met a few people that are in 304 back then. Summer/show car is my MR2, daily is a 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth.

I bought my mr2 four years ago and I've done what might be called a "restomod", so it's not really modified in an extensive way, but I've done a lot of work to make it look and run like new

Mitch - '93 Toyota MR2, '13 500 Abarth Photo2_zps71ba2a5b

Mitch - '93 Toyota MR2, '13 500 Abarth DSC00289_zps2bcf4064

-OEM JDM clear turn signals, solid side trim and Midship Runabout emblems
-Niteshaded taillights
-Staggered 17x8/9 Enkei RPF1s, Yokohama S-Drive tires

Interior:
-Alpine HU and door speakers, Infinity side panel speakers, Kenwood 12' sub fed by a Kicker amp
-Custom LED dome lights, red LED cluster lights

Powertrain:
-4-1 header, high flow cat
-Fujitsubo Legalis NA exhaust
-3 inch CAI
-OEM-spec plugs and wires
-Mishimoto aluminum radiator

Suspension:
-Full polyurethane suspension bushings

In 2015, I plan to swap out the stock suspension for adjustable Konis and H&R springs. I'm saving to do a GEN4 3SGTE swap, but I doubt that'll happen this year.

Fiat is currently stock, minus plastidipped wheels. I plan on doing a cowl-fed CAI, lightweight pulleys and upgrading the turbo diverter valve. Mister 2 gets most of the mod money. Smile

Looking forward to meeting more of the 304 people this season.

Mr2.mitch

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum